The NCSL Winter Combine presented by The St. James will feature college coaches, professional athletes and leaders in business, health, wellness, performance training and medicine from across the region. The Combine will provide players with a platform to learn about the college recruiting process, participate in training led by college coaches, and showcase their skills in small-sided games.
In order to maximize player exposure, we have a limited number of spaces so sign up to reserve your spot now!
Boys and Girls
Current 8th graders through 12th graders for the current 2020-21 school year.
EVENT CAPACITY: 125 PLAYERS PER SESSION
January 2, 2021
8:30AM - 1:00PM (Girls Session)
2:00PM - 6:30PM (Boys Session)
This will include strength & conditioning Combine testing with STJ specialists, on-field training and 7v7 game opportunities under the leadership of college coaches, and socially-distant panel break out discussion sessions with current and former college athletes and attending college coaches.
$179 for athletes who are members of an NCSL youth club; $209 for athletes who play for non-NCSL member clubs
See below for schools who have been invited to attend. Please be advised that the NCAA Division I council has extended the recruiting dead period for all NCAA Division I sports through April 15, 2021. This extends the existing dead period, announced in September, that extended through January 1.
(Subject to Change)
● Customized NCSL Winter Combine jersey with number
● Access to a 110,000 square foot, indoor, climate-controlled facility to train, play and learn
● Small-group training led directly by college coaches
● Several small-sided games to maximize involvement and touches in front of college coaches
● Groupings based on graduation year and information packets for coaches to make player ID as efficient as possible
● Q&A panel with college coaches, admissions officers and former players to learn about the college recruiting process
● Opportunity hear from a high-profile keynote speaker at end of the combine event
Select an option to continue with the registration.