7v7 High School Winter Soccer League
- 8 MATCH SEASON INCLUSIVE OF PLAYOFFS
- LEAGUE BEGINS DECEMBER 4 & ENDS FEBRUARY 13
- 10 PLAYER MINIMUM & 16 PLAYER GAME DAY ROSTER MAXIMUM
- EACH FIELD IN THE ST. JAMES FIELD HOUSE MEASURES 34 YARDS WIDE BY 70 YARDS LONG. WE DO NOT PLAY WITH FIELD BOARDS. GOALS ARE 6.5'x18'.
- 50:00 MATCHES OFFICIATED BY U.S. SOCCER REFEREES
- CURATED COMPETITION TO SUIT JV & VARSITY PLAYERS
- CLIMATE CONTROLLED FACILITY WITH STATE OF THE ART LOCKER ROOMS & STADIUM SEATING
- OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE FOOD, DRINKS AND SOCIALIZE BEFORE AND AFTER MATCHES AT VIM & VICTOR RESTAURANT
High School - 7v7 Soccer
Boys JV and Varsity
Girls JV and Varsity
Matches will be played on Friday and Saturday evenings between 6pm and 10pm in the Field House. We aim to get things off the ground the first weekend in December and wrap up by the last weekend of February 2021.
The schedule will account for the following BYE weekends due to holidays, college combines and recruiting showcases in December and January:
- December 11-12, 2020
- January 1-2, 2021
- January 29-30, 2021
Individual and Team Registrations
$99/player or $1000/team
Registration Deadline is November 26, 2020
The St. James is taking extra precautions to keep our league participants and staff safe and healthy. Read The St. James Standards of Safety for more information.
Individual player and team registration fees for the 2020-21 Season are NON-refundable. The St. James makes the commitment to providing league services and experiences listed for the full winter season (December 1, 2020-February 13, 2021) to the extent that there are no restrictions or rules set forth by local, state and federal agencies preventing and/or prohibiting The St. James from operating the winter league. While COVID-19 remains a national public health crisis at the time of this registration, The St. James has every intention to safely operate the winter league in accordance with local, state and federal law. Should COVID-19 or any other cause continue to pose serious risk to public health and safety beyond our control, The St. James will make the necessary modifications to the winter league to protect all league participants, personnel and staff, and communicate the adjusted operational plan to all stakeholders in a timely manner. If a player is to leave for any reason (excluding injury or family relocation), fees WILL NOT be refunded.
Select an option to continue with the registration.